5.17.2011

-- Timeout Blogger! --

All of this Blogger drama has been getting to me. Last week, four posts were almost deleted while blogger underwent 'maintence'!

I'm taking a short break. Besides, I've been thinking of changing the blog site to wordpress or posterous.

Until things get sorted out, chew on this - the first poem published by Piper in 1969 for $5.
In that land
Were some birds
And some grass
And very much dust
And a number of common folk
Wit a lot of simplicity
And wisdom;
      So it was not unnatural
        That they should expect
The grass to wither
And the birds to fall dead from the sky
When one of their friends,
Looking over his shoulder
Somehow like an ordinary man,
Said,
“Before Abraham was, I  AM.”

1 comment:

Matt said...

I'm in the process of leaving Blogger for this issue alone. Wordpress, here I come!